Saturday, October 28, 2017

Good morning!

This morning I got up like every morning to make breakfast for Master.  It's a freezing, cold, damp, windy fall day.   A good day to stay indoors by a fire.  Too bad I have a full schedule of sheep herding lessons for the day!  I'll be out in it if they don't cancel because of the weather.

The good part of my morning is Master telling me to come out and open the gate for him.  I was wearing my leopard print bathrobe as usual, so I slipped on my down parka over it, and my muck boots instead of slippers.  I'm sexy and I know it.

As I stand there with the gate open, Master pulls up and looks at me significantly.  Part of my gate opening duties is always flashing him some tits, but this time I have to open the coat snaps and then find my way through the robe to do it.  Then he tells me to turn around, bend over, and lift up my robe.  I do it with a cheeky grin around at him.   Then we say our "I love yous" and he heads out to work.  It's a good start to the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...