Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Woken

Saturday night I was exhausted and asked permission to go to bed early.  Master said yes, but also he would be waking me up later for sex because he wasn't quite ready to go up yet.
 

"Promise?" I asked.

"Yes, I promise," he said. 

I had been asleep for maybe an hour or two when I felt the covers being pulled back and my legs being shoved apart.  He rubbed his cock against my pussy, but not finding it very wet yet, he changed to come up by my face.  I sucked him, waking slowly to full consciousness.  He was rough with me, and said he wanted me to cry, wanted me to feel raped and forced.  But, sadly, I was having too much fun and I could not cry for him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...