Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sunday Sex Day

It's getting cold here now, and what better time to get all heated up in bed?  

Sunday afternoon we somehow lucked out in that both kids went to different friends' houses.  It wasn't planned but it just worked out that way at the last minute.   And what did Master and I do?

We went to the hardware store and then played Pokemon.  And the grocery store.  

But that was because we'd already discretely and quietly fucked earlier in the morning (I hope it was quiet, anyway).   Master also beat me with the cane quite hard.  I bit the pillow.   

Sunday night at bedtime he wanted me again.  I was all snuggled down warm and cozy in bed but he pulled back the covers and shoved my legs apart.   This was just a quick use of his slave's cunt and then we cuddled up for sleep.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...