Monday, October 30, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Thinky Thoughts a little early

1. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?

Usually what gyms I am going to go take over in Pokemon Go.  If I'm on a long trip I like to have audiobooks to entertain me and give me something to think about.  More rarely I will be thinking about our relationship aspects, something I read somewhere, or how great it would feel to be caned/whipped/have sex.


2. What advice do you have for your previous lover?

I have nothing.  I'm not really into giving unasked for advice.  They didn't ask me, so...

3. What  inspires you?

The Tao of Pooh and the Dalai Lama.

4. If you were to get rid of one person in your life, who would it be and why?

Already done, bam.  Why wait around?  I don't need to be in contact with people I can't stand.

5. How do you cope when your level of sexual desire doesn’t match your partners?

My Master has a motto for this:  "Suffer, bitch".  That's pretty much it, besides repeating my mantra to myself.

Bonus:  Are you single, why? Are you married, why?

I'm married to my Master, and have been since 1993.  Why? Because we made a lifelong commitment to each other and being married has advantages, especially socially with family when you are going to be together forever. 

For more TMI Tuesday blogs:   https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/30/tmi-tuesday-october-31-2017/

6 comments:

  1. I forgot that Pokemon Go existed. I was really into it when it first came out. I think it is still on my phone though.

    Ha, I should have considered the unwanted advice thing. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Master especially liked my answer to number 4 (Bam!). He wasn't even sure which one of them I was talking about. Quite a few people, actually.

      Delete
  2. Unwanted advice is the best advice you can give!
    Right up there with mansplaining!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if you don't say it to their face but just tell all your mutual friends, right?

      Delete
  3. I hope Benjamin Hoff comes back to book-writing one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think about the ridiculous and dangerous excesses of hashtagMeToo?

    The people who dominate the feminist movement wilfully mix up serious sex crimes with bad taste or boorish behaviour to inflate the statistics so that most people become either victims or perpetrators, i.e .men (Strangely enough some submissives go along this this)


    P.S Some articles for you to read. Two of them will help you keep up your French.

    https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/the-consequence-of-this-new-sexual-counter-revolution-no-sex-at-all/

    https://fr.novopress.info/208103/balance-ton-porc-attention-aux-derives/https://www.causeur.fr/balance-ton-porc-femmes-hommes-147388

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...