Friday, November 9, 2018

A Little Poll

I told my Master I haven't been writing as much because it feels like what I write is repetitive: beatings/sex, beatings/sex.  I haven't lost any enthusiasm for doing it- but writing about it feels like I must be writing the same blog over and over.   

He suggested I take a poll, so here it is.

What would the couple people still reading this blog most like to read?

a. more sex/beatings

b. what I'm doing every day that's not sex and beating

c. some of each

d.  other? Fill in the blank


8 comments:

  1. I like reading your blog, and the beatings and sex keep me and my sub motivated. So my answer is beatings/sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A B basically so that is C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a "mix it up" kinda gal, myself, so I'm going with C as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote C. I always enjoy learning more about blog friends outside of the kink :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's three things in my life that don't involve kink/romance/my relationship: kids, Pokemon and dogs. Oh, and sheep, they kind of go in the dog category. Animals, I'll just say animals.

      Delete
  5. I vote C. I love reading about both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go with C please. And I love animals too. Can I vote for D (other)also? My other is any input if possible occassionally from your Master. For example his mindset and thoughts about you while beating, etc. Thanks,
    vic

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...