Thursday, November 29, 2018

Disgusting Is Sexy

Why?  I don't know.  I have a vast humiliation fetish, so it just is. 

I was on my knees in front of him, my hands bound together with the leather strap.  He told me to look up at him adoringly as I sucked his cock.  I tried to look up, but my "adoringly" was more like "squinty-eyed straining" because that's hard to do.

He bent over and spit.  Directly. In. My. Eye.  It was just as gross as you'd imagine, but I only sucked harder and more eagerly.  When he told me to get on the bed I was trying to surreptitiously wipe my eye on the sheets, but with my hands still bound in front of me they couldn't do anything to help.   



After he was done beating and fucking me we took a shower together.  Again I was on my knees in front of him getting an additional shower time golden treat.  I held my tits up for him to get a cupping effect and target.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Humiliation isn't something that works for me personally, but that's just me.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...