Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sex 'n' Beatings

Thursday night Master punched me in the ass a little bit and then we went to sleep, but didn't have sex (we don't do it EVERY day).

Friday night we went to bed early though.  Not to sleep, just to bed.   We snuggled down under the blankets and I reached down and started fondling his cock.  After a few minutes he pushed the blankets away and told me to suck it.  He had me move my ass around to him so he could hit me with the cane at the same time.  It felt awfully nice.  Hard enough to sting but not so hard that I wanted to flee. 

He fucked me and gave me some little orgasms, then he came inside me from behind.  He kept on playing with me with the glass dildo and the bullet vibe and even though it took a very long time I eventually had a huge orgasm.   I had to beg for it at that point when it was feeling just about inevitable.   

Today he had to work in the morning, and tonight also, but in between we spent a few hours playing Pokemon out in the cold.   I'm sitting by my new space heater since we are still furnace-less and Master was getting worried about the pipes freezing in the part of the house not warmed that much by the wood stove. 

He also wants me to post pictures of my fuzzy cunt since he's been having me grow my hair out.  I might do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Wow, sounds like a wonderful start to the weekend. Hope the rest of the weekend goes as well :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...