Friday, November 2, 2018

Female Domination: KOTW

Do you love a dominant woman? What it is about that dynamic and personality that makes your blood pump? What is your gender in relation to this kink? Do you love the idea of a whip wielding leather clad mistress or maybe you like something ‘less in your face'?

I have a feeling I could never belong entirely to a woman, even if I had never met my Master.   There is something about most dominant women that I couldn't deal with, and it's not the lack of a penis.  This could be a terrible stereotype, but many of the dominant women I know are just not that into sex and play on a regular basis.  I mean, sure, they love it.  Sometimes.  But there can be a long drought between those times with them not really missing either one.  And I'm a greedy slut.

However, I have been attracted to several dominant women, and I've enjoyed playing with them, especially Mystique.   I have little interest in the leather/latex/high heel stereotype, but I really am into the whip wielding part as a masochist.  My gender is female, kink has no bearing on that for me.  My sexuality is pansexual, which means I can be attracted to all sorts of people, not that I am attracted to every single person.     



3 comments:

  1. I am with you about not being able to belong to, or be owned by, a woman. I have enjoyed the dynamic within the context of a couple I was dating - he was Dom to us both, I was sub to both, which was hot...but as a life choice? I don’t think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fairly sure penis is important to me when it comes to D/s but one thing I do know for sure is.... never say never

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point. I'm sure there are people that would prove my stereotype unfair and wrong!

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...