Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Role Playing Tuesday

When I got home Tuesday, Master called me upstairs almost immediately.  He threw me down hard on the bed and took a spoon to my ass.   It was painful but I was getting really worked up.  Once I was warmed up with beating he started fucking me sideways on the bed until my head was hanging backwards over the edge. I had to hold on to him to keep from falling off the bed.  Then he had me be on top.  He told me he wanted to stop and do a little role play thing.  He described the whole scene to me asked me if I could do it.  I said yes, of course. 

I was playing an anatomy student and he was the TA who was going to help me "study".   It got pretty hot and a little rapey, the way I like it.  He really loved it and thought I was very good, although as the "TA" I only raised my grade a few points, so I'll have to try again if I want an A.  


See, the way the grading scale works is:
Cunt= C
Blowjob= B
Anal= A

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...