Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Accidental Voyeur

I was at the park in the middle of the day, playing Pokemon, sitting in the car to warm up after my walk with the dog, and noticed two people in a car nearby doing "stuff".  I tried not to look, not wanting to be rude.  But she seemed to be over on his side of the car an awful lot. 

After a while they noticed me sitting in my car and they both got out and walked away.  I didn't think anything more of it until one of my Pokemon playing friends pulled his car up next to mine.  He said he was parked on the other side of the parking lot but some people came over and were doing "stuff" in a car (here he made a lot of wild gestures showing exactly what they were doing) and he had to move his car so as not to not see it. 

I'm finding the whole thing rather amusing. 

2 comments:

  1. BIKSS would have ditched the pokemon and pretended NOT to look while looking. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly got more than you bargained for! Giggling at Fondle's comment lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...