Monday, November 12, 2018

TMI Tuesday

 https://tmituesdayblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/decisions_tmi.jpg
1. Name 3 things that most excite your imagination when you imagine doing them? (I know TMI Tuesday blog is number one, so name three other things).

Going to India.  Or Greece. Or Australia.

2. When sleeping with your significant other (yes, actually sleeping) do you like to cuddle up or do you prefer sleeping away from them nestled in your own blanket cocoon?

I like to cuddle up when it's cold.  When it's hot, then sleeping nearby and holding hands is good.  

3. Would you rather:
a. Drive 200 miles well over the legally drunk limit?
or
b. Drive 200 miles after being awake for 72 hours?


Either one seems like a certain death sentence to me, but I guess I'd pick the second one.  Maybe I'd fall asleep the first time I stopped for gas. I've never in my life been awake for 72 hours.  The most is about 26 hours.

4. Would you rather:
a. Be topless all the time
or
b. Pantless all the time


Pantless.  More easy access for the important bits. Plus I could still be wearing a skirt.  LOOPHOLE.

5. What is something you could talk about for hours?

My dogs.  I probably have, too.

Bonus: What is something you could talk about for hours and not bore people to death?

 Hahaahaa.  Which people? 

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/tmi-tuesday-november-13-2018/

6 comments:

  1. Interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers Ancilla.
    Love your answer to No 2 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm noting a trend...do all guys like to cuddle while sleeping?!

    I like your answer to #5. I become overly chatty when I foster kittens. Hard not to talk about such cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure all guys like it, but maybe more often than not. Kittens are extra cute!

      Delete
  3. all three countries would make fine World Cup sites. or Mexico City.

    the Scots have been getting away with that loophole with their kilts since at least the time of Mel Gibson

    HTMIT :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with World Cups is the crowds. I will go in the non-cup season.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...