Saturday, November 17, 2018

Lunch Date

The light filtering in over the bookshelves and stacks of books was clear and bright and cold.  Lunch had just been completed and discussion of history, politics, movies and other topics was underway when my Master ordered me to pull my shirt down to expose my nipples. Our host had gotten up from the table to get more water.    Master had been teasing me all morning, getting me so aroused that my whole body felt like one big sex instrument.  I was thrumming.  I had worn a very low cut blouse, one that maybe shouldn't be worn in public without an undershirt, and certainly not without a bra or undershirt as I was doing today.  

We weren't really in public though.

I pulled the stretchy, polka dot fabric down, exposing my breasts completely.  I felt a little shy and yet daring.  One side had slipped back up as I moved, so by the time Dr. Peter returned to the table only one nipple was out.    The conversation continued like nothing was different for a few minutes until he mentioned being distracted by a nipple.  

Master took that opportunity to move things along and in a minute we were all standing in the kitchen.  He grabbed me and pulled down my shirt completely.  My Master drew back his hand and aimed a full swing at me but I flinched back so he just barely grazed me.

"Are you flinching?" he demanded. 


I apologized and tried to hold still.  I had my back to the refrigerator now, scared but excited.  The next few slaps to my breasts were right on target and very painful.  I couldn't flinch backwards any more. 



We then headed toward the bedroom.  On the way there, I ditched my tights and underwear beside the front door next to my boots and purse.

Master pushed me down hard on the bed face first.  He lifted my skirt.  Dr. Peter stroked me.  I got my glasses off just in time to have both my arms pinned behind my back and tied with the leather cuffs. 

They both caned and paddled me for a long time, taking turns.  When I was moaning too much Master went and got my panties.  First he shoved them up hard in my cunt to get them good and wet, then into my mouth for a gag.   After the full side of my back was done, from neck to the bottom of my feet, they flipped me over, taking off the cuffs so I could lie flat, and caned my poor sore tits as well.  Master had some sort of rubber kosh thing.  They were talking about how you could break bones with this. But they didn't hit me that hard, luckily!

Master told Dr. Peter that I would like to spit roasted- fucked in both ends at once, and Dr. Peter agreed that would be fun.  They had me between them, my mouth and cunt both filled with cocks, several different positions.  It was such a pleasure I can't even describe it.  Sometimes Master would stop fucking me and beat my ass with an implement again.  I was trying my best not to stop sucking anyway.   It's challenging for sure.


When they had both come, we collapsed on the bed for a little bit more political and historical discussion.  They share so many of the same interests.  I could barely think, so I wasn't much use there.  Somehow it's always my brains that get fucked out.  

Not that I'm complaining! 


Then we had tea and apple crisp. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was some lunch date! Sounded intense but awesome. Love how things went back to political and historical conversation lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...