Thursday, November 29, 2018

With A Little Thoughfulness It Doesn't Take Much Time

As he was on his way out the door this morning, he asked me to get his lunch ready and gave me a shopping list.  Then he kissed me with my robe opened, and told me to come out and get the gate for him.   As I was getting my boots, coat and hat on he told me he was going to rub snow on my tits before he left. 

He got all the way out to the gate in his car, and I was standing there with it open. 

"I didn't pick up any snow", he said.


I admit I didn't look disappointed. 

"Slave, pick up some snow and rub it on your nipple".   I bent over, picked up a small handful of fluffy new snow, opened my coat and robe and rubbed it as he said.  It was a little cold, but not as bad as I feared.   He kissed me again when I leaned into the car and we said goodbye.   


 With a little thoughtfulness it doesn't take much time to be a cruel Master.

1 comment:

  1. Brrr lol. There's something about those little, spur of the moment shows of dominance:) keeps us both of our toes and focussed on our roles.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...