Friday, November 30, 2018

That Was a Close One

Today I am thankful that I didn't completely destroy my blog.  I tried yesterday to change the look of it on a template and all the gadgets and everything vanished so I had a heck of a time getting it back to where I could even find the "design" button.  All the links to other blogs were gone.  I almost panicked.  But I fixed it back the way it was.  Whew!


Our snow doesn't look this pretty yet; this is from last year.  But it's coming soon!  Right now we have about an inch of the cold stuff.
 

4 comments:

  1. I've had a few near misses with my design, too.
    Keep calm and click on... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ancilla,

    Glad you were able to restore your blog. I am hopeless with the design aspects of blogger. Ooh the photo looks awesome, so pretty :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i think i shall change the look of the blog i think twice and three times, simply because when i start clicking i usually end up taking twice as long to "fix" it. leave it be i say. we understand how uncooperative the design tool is. loving that pic btw. hope you get a beautiful snowfall this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key turned out to be going to the "my profile" page and clicking on the orange square with the B blogger logo. Of all the un-intuitive design flaws!!!!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...