Monday, November 5, 2018

TMI Tuesday; I told you so!

1. Do you go out of your way to be nice?

Sometimes, sure.  I haven't killed anyone yet.  

2. Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?

I would have about a dozen small figures of dogs representing my real dogs.  Maybe two dozen.  There's no such thing as too many dogs in the afterlife.  And some little toy sheep.  


3. What social stigma does society need to get over?

Slut shaming.  

4. When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”?

Omg.  I bite my tongue every day on that one.  I don't consider it nice.  But I do think it a lot.  

5. When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find?

I don't think this has ever happened to me.  Not that I haven't ever snooped, but I never found anything bad.  

Bonus: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time?

My mom told me that when she took me to a softball game (as she did all the time when she played softball) I won a prize for "dirtiest child" after taking dust baths in the infield.  

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/tmi-tuesday-november-6-2018/

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers Ancilla! I'm afraid that phrase occasionally passess my lips, I can't help it sometimes lol. LoL at the dirtiest child award.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #3! I could never understand why some guys would try to disabuse women of the idea that having lots of recreational sex was a good thing!! (And the women who do it [to other women] are just jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: I was talking to a college classmate one time during a freak hailstorm, indoors in the library, and he said that if you get through this life without ever killing anyone, it's a successful life. the librarian asked him to leave.

    2: all dogs go to heaven. when you sleep, you go to heaven temporarily, but you need a fence for the sheep to jump over. I once saw (or heard) The Little Drummer Boy play doom metal on his drum.

    bonus: do you know Jennie Finch? sorry, I know you probably get that question a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know Jennie Finch, but I just looked her up. I haven't ever actually watched softball except from a pile of dirt by the bleachers.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...