Friday, November 9, 2018

It's Not a Trap

I was washing dishes and we started talking about this and that, punching people mostly, and I said I bet he couldn't punch me hard enough to make me cry.  He thought maybe this was some kind of trap.   

He punched me in the arm.  I laughed. For some strange reason I found myself telling him that was a funny one.  He punched me in the arm again, same spot, and then two more times, just as hard on all of them.  I was still laughing but also admitting that it really hurt.  So he punched me a couple more times in the same spot and I couldn't hold up the dish I was washing anymore.  I started shrinking away.  

It turned out it wasn't a trap at all.  I don't know why he thought it was.  I just like getting punched, is all.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. LoL. Sounds like it worked well for both of you, trap or not lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...