Monday, November 26, 2018

On Sunday

On Sunday Master beat me with a belt.  He tied my hands together with a strap when I wasn't holding still very well. More belt came raining down.   He fastened clamps to my nipples and it hurt like hell, but was a relief when they came off.  I was crazily turned on, dreading and loving at the same time.  Then he fastened the clamp by one end to my cunt and beat me some more.  He decided I needed weight on the chain so he clamped the other end to a bottle of lotion.  Lotion was just dangling there between my legs by the chain.   He had me spin in circles until the chain went out at an angle from my body, still only attached to my cunt lip. I got totally dizzy from the spinning.   He guided me to the bed and fucked me, encouraging me on with cane and hand.   I had many, many orgasms.   Right in the middle of the fucking he told me that he was going to order me to do something terrible later that night.  I was going to have to tie him up and interrogate him.   It did sound terrible.

He began tormenting me mentally with various things I had done, until I felt really bad.  I kept making up silly stories to get out of it, but he wouldn't let me. I don't know what to think sometimes, about being forgiven and yet not really forgiven.  



Then he stopped, and I had a few hours to think about it, about what I was going to do to him later on.

Last time we were with Dr. Peter, Master had complained to him that when he tried to get me to torture him I didn't do it right.  So this time I was determined to do it more like he does to me.  I was going to be cruel and heartless.  Well, right after I got down on my knees to suck his cock, THEN I was going to be cruel and terrible.   First the sucking, then the cruelty.  


But once I was on my knees I didn't want to stop.  I waited for him to stop me, but he didn't.  Finally I asked him if he wanted to lie down in bed (So much for cruel?).   Once I had his hands tied I got  determined again.  I was going for the interrogation which had no right answers.  I got out the nipple clamps.  I put them on him.  He said it wasn't that bad, so I pulled on them a bunch.  He didn't really seem to enjoy it, but he didn't complain.  Then I took them off and put one on his penis (yeah I did!).   This honestly made me feel sorta squeamish and not happy at all, so I took it off.  I teased him a little bit and then got out the short cane, the one that he broke on my ass.   
I did my interrogation bit, but I felt very silly.  I teased him and smacked him with the cane.  I don't think he liked that part at all.  I felt kinda bad afterward.  

Although he said he wanted more tormenting and interrogation, I think he really just wanted more cock sucking and teasing.   

He came inside me, but when I tried to come I couldn't.  He let me use a toy afterward, but I gave up on it after a while of nothing happening.   

Today I am thankful that when things break, we have the money to get them fixed.  Yeah, right when we got the new furnace, the fridge broke.  It's better now, though, it needed some little fridgey-part. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Wow, that was quite some play time! I definitely wouldn't handle some of this very well, especially the clamps.

    We have on occasion reversed roles and I never feel overly comfortable, or that I am doing it right or enough (for want of a better way to put it).

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...