Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring!

Spring is my favorite season.  The nice warm, but not too hot, days before the mosquitoes take over are the best.  I started turning over the garden and weeding the garlic which is growing like crazy, along with bunches of green onions.  The grass is getting tall in places.  We had a few crocuses.  And also this adorable tiny turtle.  After I took a picture of it climbing a pencil I let it go down by the pond. 

I reached a level of activity which had me aching at night (besides the ache that Master left on my butt!) at 16,299 steps.   So today I'm aiming a little lower than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...