Thursday, April 21, 2016

And more sex... my cup runneth over

I can't believe I used to complain about my Master wanting sex ALL the time.  And I mean all the time.  Back when we were in our 20s and even 30s we'd have sex and 20 minutes later he'd be all "Sex now?" and he was masturbating twice a day in addition to whatever sex we had.  I just could not keep up with him.  I turned him down a lot.  Because now that he's over 45 and his drives have started to slow down a little bit, as men do, and mine have sped up a bit, as women's drives sometimes do, it is even more wonderful.  

Now, of course, since I'm his slave he can use me whenever he likes and I don't get to say no.   Yesterday morning, as I wrote in the last blog, and then again last night: "You know what would be really good cuddling?  Your mouth on my cock."     Last night when he was done he also beat me with the dressage whip.  I really love that thing.  And the stingy flogger, which I also love. 

 And then a real quickie this morning before he went to work.

1 comment:

  1. I try to get Daddy to understand that cuddling is not the same as fondling, but he won't listen. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. ;)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...