Friday, April 29, 2016

Tasks Today

Master left me with some sexy tasks for the day, and you know what?   I got all excited because it is not very often that he does that.  He told me to write him a fantasy story and send it to him, which I did right away as soon as everyone was out of the house.  He also told me to masturbate and come twice for him today.  The first one was easy.  I put in the butt plug, used the Magic Wand and came a few seconds later.  The second orgasm was tougher.  I took a little break, walked around, did a few things.  The butt plug made me feel like I had to poop, not exactly sexy.  

But once I started masturbating again I liked the way it felt.  I pulled it in and out several times, and brought out all my favorite fantasies.  Nothing was working, until finally I imagined Master in my head saying "Come, you slut!!" in his most commanding voice and then I did.  It wasn't as big as the first one, but still, an orgasm is an orgasm.  Tasks accomplished!   Of course, I did the fun ones first and now I have all the ordinary unsexy Friday tasks to do.  

2 comments:

  1. There's something between you both, wich is charming and I think, that you're a really happy one ! I wish you the best,
    ... Michael from Hamburg.

    ReplyDelete

Plans

Last night Master attached the clover clamps to my lower lips and stretched them tight.  He inserted two fingers and began fucking me with t...