Sunday, April 24, 2016

Steps

Wednesday we spent a lot of time in bed, or just lounging.

Result 10,478 steps


Thursday I was ready to kick ass again.  I went for a 2 mile walk/jog in the morning, did work around the yard and garden, then walked almost 3 miles with Master at night.

16,299 steps, a new record since I got the fit bit.

I was really sore that night, and the next morning, so I decided not to try to beat that distance on Friday. 
Friday I grazed the sheep twice and worked in the garden.  Also, walked with Master in the evening.

14,479 steps

Saturday I had a very lazy day, doing some shopping with Master, up until 7:00 when we finally went for our walk.  He was on a mission and was doing his 4 mph pace where I have to jog to keep up for a lot of it, except when he slowed down to give me a break.  We went about 3.5 miles.  I almost died.

15,880 steps

Total miles in the past 10 days: 58.4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...