Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Real Neat Blog Award
Fiona at SirQandme has nominated me for a Real Neat Blog award! How fun! Thank you! Here are the stipulations:
1) Put the award logo in your post
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
4) Let them know you nominated them
1) What scares you most about TTWD, and conversely what are you most gratified about your journey through TTWD?
Honestly, the thing that scared me most for the longest time was that he would decide he wanted to stop this thing that we do. I don't fear that anymore though.
The most gratifying is how close it brings us, how intimate it is, how much alignment it brings us, and how much pleasure we both get from dominance and submission, respectively.
2) What is your favorite tradition surrounding your birthday (or if you don't have one - around a holiday that you like)?
My birthday has never been a really big deal, though I do like cake.
Christmas is my absolute favorite, even with all the surrounding difficulty of getting everything done. Coming down in the morning and seeing the tree, making the traditional holiday sweet rolls, eating the sweet rolls, seeing the excitement of the kids at opening presents- those are the best parts.
3) If you're home alone, is there music playing, a television on, or quite in your home?
Mostly quiet, though I also play music. Right now I'm listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCphbDRkZS, which I find unbearably sexy.
I also listen to a lot of country music when Master isn't home (he doesn't like most of it- except the Dixie Chicks- he likes them). He says most of the rest is Jingoistic (rah rah, 'Murica kicks your butt!) or stupid (my wife took my dog and my truck and then they all died so now I'm drinking myself to death).
4) What's your favorite book, movie and song?
I don't have a favorite book. I like lots of books, but generally only read each one once, so they don't get a chance to be favorites.
My favorite movie is probably The Princess Bride. A close second is Bladerunner.
My favorite song changes regularly. Currently it is this one: Adele -Set Fire To The Rain. I'm in love with her voice, and also think she's gorgeous. Who knows what it will be next week?
5) If you were 18, found your blog and read it, what would your reaction be?
I can't quite decide if I would read with horrified fascination or immediately turn to a different page on the web. I was really not into porn at that age, but have always been into stories of extreme power differences. Possibly I'd skip through and read the less explicit entries.
6) What qualities, do you think, is your significant other is most attracted to in you?
Tits, definitely tits. He also loves my devotion, my obedience, my goofy sense of humor, and probably some other things. But mostly tits.
7) What is your favorite toy to make you cum? What's a fantasy of yours using that toy?
The Hitachi magic wand is just like magic that way. I usually come in less than a minute. My fantasies usually revolve around groups of slaves being in bondage, humiliated, fucked. Generally I'm in the group, but the other people are all random and generic.
I'm having the most trouble coming up with new, interesting questions!
Here are my nominations for the award, fantastic bloggers all:
Pillow Talk- mcKitten
Under His Hand- kaya
Taming of L- Master49
And the questions for you:
1. What was your favorite vacation, who did you go with, and what made it the best?
2. What is the best flavor of ice cream? Does your partner/other half agree with this?
3. Which would you rather have- a trip to Sea World alone or a hang nail all day?
4. Which kinky things would you leave out of your toy bag if you were allowed to choose on an over night trip? Or in the case that you always get to choose, what would your submissive leave out?
5. Favorite dinner?
6. Most prized possession?
and lastly, finally, the end question:
7. Do you usually have a higher or lower libido than your partner?
After a delightful lunch for three, we moved on to his bedroom. I stood in the center of the room, my hands behind my back, looking down, ...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...
He took off his belt. I watched out of the corner of my eye. My mouth was busy. I was on my knees. I saw the belt doubled over....
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...