Monday, May 23, 2016

The Kinky Sex

When we got home last night Master had me rub his feet.  I was sent to wait for him upstairs and instead of getting immediately into position I got busy doing a few things, as I often do for a few minutes before getting ready for him.   Things like folding laundry, putting it away, filing my nails--- then Master came in.  I didn't hear him coming and I was instantly ashamed/abashed/frightened at not being in position.  I heard nothing of his coming, probably because I'm not used to the fan being on in our room.

"What. Are. You. Doing."

 Eeep!  

I dropped into position and he walked around me, saying nothing.  He took the long cane up, told me to close my legs and began thrashing me.  Hard.  After that he fucked me.  He was very aggressive about it, and I love that so much. He turned me into a complete puddle.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sounds wonderful. I simply love the can, dont u?

    But yes, being in position and ready is important for them isnt it?

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...