Friday, May 20, 2016

Yesterday, the bad

Yesterday did get better.

It started with me intending to get up and make breakfast for Master.  But I fell back asleep and by the time I woke up 5 minutes (or so) later he'd already started on it.   I felt bad even though I'm not supposed to.

Then the littlest kid was so crabby that everything turned into a fight.   By the time he left I just went in the bathroom and cried.

Then a friend called with some bad news about someone she knew in the scene getting arrested for some pretty bad stuff.  Which can have repercussions beyond just that one person when it comes to kink/ police/all that crap.  Hopefully it won't, but it can.  So that made me a little more glum.

I treated with sunshine and hard work.  Mowed the lawn, moved sheep around, weeded in the flower beds, planted beans, spent a lot of time moving the sprinkler around to water.  Walked the fence lines and pasture looking for fallen down posts and thistles.  I found one post to use to replace one that has rotted out and is just being held up by the fence instead of the other way around.  No thistles.  Then I mowed some more grass, did 5 loads of laundry and started dinner in the crockpot (BBQ ribs).  By the end of the day I was feeling pretty good.

Then today the kid is sick (again!) and my herding student cancelled.  

So, that was all the bad parts of my week, now for a post about the good.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...