Friday, April 21, 2017

Empty

I'm having a morning of feeling empty, lonely, disconnected.  Hating everyone and everything.  I read a blog about someone else's struggles with being on a diet. Of having to be perpetually on a diet.  Worrying about Unicorn frappacinos and what it means for the country.   I felt slightly better.  Yes, that's relatable! Dieting sucks.  Also gaining weight does too.  Which sucks more?  Eh.

Swept the floor.  Feeling slightly better after that.  I still hate everything but at least the floor is clean.  And I have to make cheesecake today.   But I don't have to eat all the cheesecake!  It's for Trivia, which I am also feeling ambivalent about instead of excited.  I think I need some sunshine.  I should get out in the garden but that just seems like a lot of work.  

7 comments:

  1. Ah, god- I have those 'off' days as well. I think it just means we're human. I try to just ride it out and let it pass without much fuss, myself. Good luck. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, all my coffee was decaf. This does not work for me! Finally got some real coffee in the afternoon.

      Delete
  2. Hi My name is “CYNTHIA” just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4 years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster dr.abalaka@outlook.com who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him dr.abalaka@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd consider it if he can do "fireball" and "magic missile".

      Delete
    2. That has to be the most interesting spam post I've ever seen. LOL And <3 your answer!!! XD

      Delete
    3. I normally delete spam, but I agree with you there so I left it.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...