Does your workplace have a “casual Friday” or a day when you can dress down or out of uniform?
Since I stay at home, every day is casual day for me.
2. Has the growth of social media and unabashed sharing of personal info on social media made you MORE or LESS cautious about your privacy?
It has made me a bit more cautious about sharing details, especially when mixing kink and vanilla worlds can happen.
3. Is gay marriage legal where you live?
4. Is smoking marijuana legal where you live? Under what circumstances?
No, not under any circumstances. It is still popular here though. We don't risk Master's DEA license by using illegal drugs.
5. Give us a hashtag that best describes your weekend. Hashtag must be 15 letters or less.
I'm not explaining.
Bonus: Have you ever stalked a celebrity? Who?
Oh, just a little. I wouldn't really call it stalking. I happened to see a local famous author, Patrick Rothfuss, eating dinner at a restaurant one night. I recognized him because at the time I was reading his blog. I asked Master if I could go over and ask him to sign "a body part" and he said no, let the man eat in peace. So I didn't talk to him, but I did look over there a few times and "squee" silently in my head.
My other celebrity I follow (also in a very non stalkerish way!) is Dr. Patricia McConnell. I took her class back in college, went to her dog training classes and was religious about listening to her radio show until it ended (boo!).
I also went to her book signing just a week ago and she signed my copy of her new book. She didn't remember me. The highlight of my celebrity experience was once (20 years ago) she invited me to come out to her farm, see her house, meet her dogs and watch them herd sheep. It was quite a thrill.
TMI Tuesday Blog for more fun answers.
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Sex, intimacy and bdsm. 2. Are you doing what you believe in, o...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...