Monday, April 3, 2017

TMI Tuesday: What is

 Elaborate on each in greater than 20 words but no more than 100 words.

1. Sex is _____ .

Sex is many things.  It can be a bonding experience for lovers.  It can be fun.  It can be crazy hot.  It can be painful or sweet. It can be anonymous or deeply personal or scary.

2. Love is _____ .

Love is the best thing in the world.  Love is cuddling up to my Master's chest after a hard day.  It is the scent of a baby's head as you kiss them.  Love is your dogs' eyes shining up at you when they ask for petting.  

3. Money is _____ .

Well, now we get to the non- romance!  Money is necessary for a lot of things: food, housing, electricity, medical care.  Extra money is nice for the fun things like vacations.

4. Power is _____ .

Power is something I don't want in my relationship.  It is something I am happy to give up to my Master in exchange for his dominance and leadership.

5. Life is _____ .

Life is nasty, brutish and short.   Life is a weird thing to me.  How do we know we are alive and the table isn't?  The table (wood) used to be alive.  There is no going back from non life to life.  A one way trip. Why?

Bonus: Food is _____ .

Food is best made with love.  And chocolate.  Love and chocolate.

See more here:
TMI Tuesday Blog 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "SEX IS" answer - so true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!
    (FYI - purple text is hard to read IMO on the red background)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't figured out how to change it. :(

      Delete
  4. Awesome answers! For a second I thought I was reading my answers, lol.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...