Monday, April 10, 2017

Willing Victim

Sunday morning Master ordered me to follow him upstairs.  He laid me down on the bed and stuck some fingers in my cunt.  It was already wet with the expectation.  He knelt at my head and I sucked him hard.  It felt so good to wrap my mouth around him, and I was getting everything all soaked from the heavy finger-fucking he was giving me. 

Then he took me and after a minute of fucking I gave him a wicked glance.  

"What's up?" he asked.

"I'm thinking about trying to escape," I said, asking permission indirectly for that sort of play.

He said "Go ahead and try," and so it was on. 

I tried to push him off, but I'm just not strong enough. I tried to wiggle away, but he somehow got a nipple and a wrist in each of his hands so that any wiggling I did was agony on my nipples.  I lay still and accepted the continued fucking I was getting until he changed grips.  Then I began my struggle once more.  He slapped me and held me down and twisted and pulled my arms until I lay still.   Then he stopped and pulled out. 

"Ready for the next game?" 


"I guess? What's that?"  

"Now I'm going to rape you and you have to try to stop me," he said.

I struggled and wiggled and tried to bite him, but he avoided my teeth, slapped me some more and got my legs open anyway, despite my best efforts to get away.

When I had given up and gone limp he flipped me over and fucked me from behind until he came.  

I felt totally relaxed and really beat (defeated and exhausted) after that.  I love it.  

I was admiring the bruises left on my upper arms later.  Nice, huh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...