Thursday, April 20, 2017

Present

I ordered Master a present and it arrived yesterday. I put it on his pillow under the blankets so he'd find it when he came to bed.  

After someone (Tori!) had made a comment on my picture about needing more clamps for my other side to by symmetrical when wearing the clamp from nipple to labia, he thought that sounded like a great idea.  Clover clamps are cheap, so I ordered another set for him.

I think he was happy about it, but last night he set the clamps aside for later.  I was lying on my side in bed and he was sitting at my head.   I was just gazing up at him, until he said "What, you need an engraved invitation?  Start sucking."  Then as I did so, he proceeded to "engrave" along my ticklish side with his finger, "To... whom... it ... may...concern".  I fought off my laughter to try to continue pleasuring him.  I lost it when his finger dug in just above my hipbone for the colon.  Not my colon.  Then colon on his engraved invitation to suck his cock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...