Tuesday, April 11, 2017

TMI Tuesday: This or That?


1 – Lights on or off?

Lights on, unless I'm trying to sleep.

  2 – Slow teasing or getting right to business?


Both, either, yes!  The teasing needs to have some pain and bondage for maximum fun.

  3 – Giver or receiver?

Both!  I live giving pleasure, I like receiving pleasure and pain.

  4 – Background noise or no?

Doesn't matter, I will tune it all out anyway and focus on what's important.  Sometimes while playing in a dungeon with a loud driving beat in the music I will dance along to the music, that's fun.

  5 – Top or bottom?

Only bottom, for S/M play.   I like to ride on top for sex too though as long as I don't have to be in charge.

  6 – Private or public?

Heh, both!  I have a bit of exhibitionist in me, but also get shy and embarrassed easily, but also have a severe humiliation fetish, so that all works out well for me to turn me on.

Bonus – Describe your best or worst sexual encounter. Double bonus if you describe both.

I don't have a single best sexual encounter. I have a ton of best sexual encounters and I expect to have many more in the future.  I was talking to Master about this question when we went out for breakfast this morning, and one time I particularly remember as especially hot was described in full HERE

Another one was up at Scott and Kaya's a while back:  http://slavetomasterblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/sunday-morning-whores-and-prayers-from.html

And yet another time that was particularly good was HERE.

There are many more besides those.

I also don't have a worst time ever.  Possibly some time when I was super horny and ready for a long fucking/beating and Master just wanted to finish quickly inside me and go to sleep.  Those are frustrating.

TMI Tuesday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...