Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Submissive

Not for Master, but for Mystique.   She has a new submissive.  She has been talking to him and about him for a long while now, so it was not a surprise at all, but this week it became an officially announced D/s relationship between them.  How this will affect Master and me?  Well, I don't really know right now.  This is entirely uncharted waters yet again for me.   I see it as a positive development.
There is no change right now, and everyone knows about everyone else, it is all very open.  Plus, we like him and we all enjoyed hanging out together on Saturday.    He lives in another town, but close enough to visit regularly. 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...