Monday, May 5, 2014

All Mind Fucked Up

Master wanted to try an interrogation scene with me.  That shit fucks me up in the mind.  I KNEW he was just doing a play-acting thing.  But he was really hard on me, and I'm a sensitive fucking prairie flower, er, prairie poop.    He was hitting me HARD and pressing me to divulge secrets, aw heck, pretty soon I was making stuff up right and left.  By making up stuff, I mean telling things that he already knew that I thought might be somewhat like secrets, or at least were humiliating for me to say again.  And then I said outrageous things like "I actually am a Russian spy".  Each fake secret was met by harder blows on my posterior from the riding crop until he decided I had nothing left. I was crying and racking my brain for any possible secrets.  But I had nothing.  I don't keep things from him.  At the same time as I knew it was a game, in the moment it didn't FEEL like a game. 

It. Was. So. Fucking. Hot.  

Heh.  

2 comments:

  1. I really hope my Master doesn't decide to try this! Like you, I have no secrets and I suck a making stuff up. He always knows when I am not telling the truth.

    It does sound hot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! this sounds like so much fun! in a scary way, sure, but then I do find that fun :D

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...