Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Liebster awards

This is the Liebster award to spread the bloggy love :).  

I got two of them- wheeee! I'm so excited and honored!   This set of questions is from Diane at

Reason or Rhyme

Thank you!   

Where would you most like to travel to?

I still want to go to Australia. Even with all the deadly critters. 

If you could have one do-over in your life what would you use it for?

I would never have hiked up a particular mountain. 

    What’s your favorite movie?

The Princess Bride

    What was your least favorite subject in school?

Math.  Hated, hated, hated it, especially doing word problems.  

    High heels, love them or hate them?

I don't wear them.  I suppose I would try now, but Master forbid them.

    If you had the house to yourselves, where would you most like to fool around?

Either the couch or the bedroom- it's a toss up.  The couch is so nice to be bent over, but the bedroom has rafters from which to be hung.   

    Do you have a spanking bucket list?  If so, what would you like to cross off next?

Hmm, not really.  I've been spanked with all kinds of things.  I'm not sure anything is particularly missing in my life that way.  


    What color would your dream car be?

Color?   I do like red cars.   A nice shiny red pick up.

    What is your go-to sex toy?

The Hitachi is my best little buzzy friend.  

    If you could wave a magic wand and stop aging, what age would you stop at?

I'd go back to about 25.  That was a good age.  But I want to keep the same brain I have now.    

Where is your favorite place to be?

With Master, in his arms.   Is that a place?    

Eleven random facts about me:

1. I hate centipedes. 

2. I went through a semi serious bird watching phase and it was actually the first time I bonded with my dad over any shared interest.

3.  I love watching HGTV (home renovations tv) when I get the chance.

4.  I don't actually like to do home renovations.

5.  The first time I was tied up I didn't really like it that much, but it grew on me.  Now I really, really love it.

6. Ummmm.....

7.  I once camped out in the Everglades for a couple weeks.  With alligators.  I did not get eaten.

8.  I have been to Paris twice, but never New York City or Seattle.

9.  I have seen the Northern Lights just once, while on a canoe trip at the border of Canada and Minnesota.  At first I thought it might be the end of the world/nuclear war.   

10.  Hedgehogs!

11.  I don't like these random facts.  They are hard. 

The rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog– by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a “widget” or “gadget”.
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
  8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)
And now I'm going to cheat and throw Pain's questions on here too, because those random facts were really hard to think up. 

Thank you Pain, from Pain's Pleasure for this nomination and questions! 

1)  how did you meet your significant other?
We met in high school.  Actually, my parents had demanded that I MUST join some school extracurricular activity and so I joined the D&D club.  Real educational, right?   Master was the president of that club, and I pretty much had an instant crush on him.  I was 15. 
 
2)  best childhood memory?

Ok, this is weird, but it was poking around in a stream that was filled with bubbles.   The bubbles were really cool and I just remember a feeling of absolute peace in my aloneness.

3)  if you had to live somewhere other than you do now, where would it be?

Hmm, maybe Missouri, so I could be closer to my parents? Although Missouri is a state of Misery, so I don't know.  Wisconsin is a pretty nice place if you like cold.  

4)  worst bad habit?

Fetlife ;)

5)  favourite book?

I don't really have one favorite.  I seldom read any book more than once.  A favorite author would be Oscar Wilde.  Or maybe Patrick Rothfuss.

6)  any big ambitions that you have yet to achieve?

I want to be super rich.  HA!  And live in a castle.

7)  name one guilty pleasure?

Donuts.

8)  favourite film?

The Princess Bride

9)  if you could or wanted to change one thing about your partner, what would it be?

He would like video games a little bit less.

10) what would they want to change about you?


 I'm really not sure.  Maybe he would make me a svelte redhead 
with DD breasts? 

-----------------------------------

And now, tum da da dum, the nominees for more Liebsters:

Joey with  Joey and Friends


Fiona with SirQ and me

Master's Piece with Down the rabbit hole

Mouse with The Power Exchange

S and L with The Taming of L

Also, there is no obligation to participate.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...