Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I have

Twisted Tryst South (in Indiana) just ended and I'm reading through the stories of my friends who went and I'm wishing I could have been there.  I'm hoping for Tryst North in August, but just don't know what life is going to throw at us before then.

Instead of longing and jealousy, I should focus on what I have.   It really is true that desire is the root cause of suffering.  If I didn't want to be out doing other things then I could be content here, right?  So today I'm counting my blessings and trying not to wish for what I don't have.

Master, who loves me, owns me, hurts me often (in fun ways) and treats me very well.

We have two great children.

My Mom and Dad, who are wonderful and supportive (though they know nothing of our M/s or other activities).

We have a beautiful farm and our animals.

We have enough money to buy food.

Good friends who love us, care for us and support us, even in all our kinky fucking activities.  

I'm sure there is more, but that is enough, isn't it?   

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a pretty wonderful list...it is always good to stop and count our blessings.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...