Thursday, June 5, 2014

What I Want

One of the big myths in M/s on line land is that slaves don't want things.  Sure we want things, as much as any other person does.  Above that, I want to be controlled, to know that my wants are in his hands, which means that I don't always get what I feel needy for right at the moment.  But right now I'm feeling particularly needy for him anyway.   

I need to feel his hand in my hair, the back of my neck, my throat, shoving me against the wall, leading me up the stairs.  

I need his shoulder to lean my head on.

I need to feel his eyes looking at me with approval at least, or even better, with lust.

I need to be taken.  I need to hurt. 

I need marks that linger and pains that remind me.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I often feel that need.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...