Sunday, January 18, 2015

Still sick

I am slightly better.  Better enough that Master wanted to play with me (yay, he didn't think I was toooo icky!).  He tied me up, fucked my mouth from on top of me on the bed, and caned me before ordering me to ride on him as he slapped/choked/punched me in various areas.  Then he rolled me over and came in me from behind.  If I wasn't so tired out I could probably write all about how hot it was, and how I went suddenly into subspace as he was punching my thigh.  It was just like hitting a wall, so clear that I knew it and he knew it at once.   But my head is fuzzy, so I'm going to keep it short. 

The round and round discussions on Fet of CNC and rape are not helping my spinning head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...