Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Zero Kinky things

I have zero kinky things to say.  I'm still vaguely sick.  Last night we cuddled in bed and he read his book while I watched Burlesque on the lap top.  That was the extent of the night's activities.

Today I had a bit more energy so I did some belly dance workouts, went for a walk and did yoga.  I tried to get the house back in shape and washed some clothes.  I had to make more laundry soap because I was out.  It's easy and dirt cheap to make my own, so I haven't bought any in a long time.

When I fed the sheep today, I noticed that three of them are looking pregnant now.  This is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...