Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What Dreams May Come

I had a dream last night in which I was running around serving breakfast to people and didn't get any coffee.  I kept wanting coffee but I never had time to pour myself a cup.  It was terrible.

  Master told me it was probably a sign from God that he (Master) should ban me from all coffee drinking. 

I said "I'm thinking about making coffee bans a hard limit".

He said "Nice try, slave, you don't get limits."

Oh yeah.

But then he said it was a good thing for me that he didn't really believe in signs from God.

So, I still get coffee, right? 

2 comments:

  1. Coffee restriction is a hard limit for me. I mean, if he wants to live to make it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm relying on his good will and love for me and really being a nice, nice Master here! See, nice isn't all bad.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...