Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Kinky Prom

Weeks ago, Master had said he wanted me to dress in a cheerleader outfit for the Tryst Prom, so I'd ordered a cheap little outfit from the internet.  It fit amazingly well for being "one size fits all".  It came with pom poms and it showed my ass when I bent over, which was evidently his favorite part from the number of times he told me I dropped something while standing behind me.  

Underwear?  HA! No.

We got to prom early intending to help with set up, but unfortunately could find no one to give us a job, and we didn't know what to do, so Master stuck me in the cage right in front of the door and sat down in a chair next to it.  This is kinky prom, right? Of course there is a cage at the door.   He told me to lie on my back and spread my legs.  Then he took a stick from his bag and began twiddling or tapping me with it.  I, um, made the cage a bit more damp.  I loved hearing the comments from people about me when they came in. 

When a bunch of people had arrived he let me out of the cage and we danced, socialized and drank punch.  Master helped another Dom cut the prom dress off his girl.  That was hot, both of them working around her with knives.  Then the four of us attempted to get the gang bang started, but didn't find the people that said they wanted to do it.  So the four of us just took over a corner with mats and fucked.  That was so hot and amazing!  

After we'd cleaned up (the mats), Master had another scene he'd arranged, so I stood by to hand him ropes or whatever he needed. 

Last thing of the evening, he tied me up, beat me with his belt, floggers and a whip (this is all a blur to me now) and we retired to our tent, exhausted.  I had no trouble sleeping at all.  The tent was rather hot, but I'd brought our little fan, so that was all good.  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...