Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life and Love

This week has been busy.   I am working a lot, for me, plus doing all the stuff I usually do at home.   I probably shouldn't complain, since this is most likely what most people's lives look like.   I'm certainly working less than I did when I was 25.  But then we didn't have kids, the farm, the dogs, and I wasn't a slave. 
Every night that we sit down to watch a movie I fall asleep.  I can't remember the last time I watched a whole movie.   He wakes me up at 10, I feed the dogs,  we go up to bed.   Last night I was in such a bad mood that I hid out from everyone all evening as much as I could after making dinner.  I did more loads of laundry.  I folded clothes.  I vacuumed.  I read my book in bed.

At bedtime, after the dog feeding excitement (10 dogs make a lot of excitement when the food bowls are coming out) we finally went upstairs, I put my leather collar on, got undressed, waited on the floor with his crop.  It wasn't terribly cold in our room, but it wasn't warm either.  

Master came into the room, made a low sound that might have been "mmm" or perhaps something else.
He took the crop from me, then pushed me backwards and took me right there.   After just a few minutes he stopped (ohhhh!) and said I needed some beating.   He whacked me pretty hard with the crop as I lay on the floor and wiggled.  I think I was trying to get away but he was holding on to my leg.   Then he told me to suck cock, which I did, keeping one eye cocked (heh) to the side looking out for the crop.  Instead he reached for the long willow cane, which was right there handy, and beat me fairly hard.  I squirmed, tried to get away, wiggled from side to side, but he had a grip on my hair and his cock was in my mouth.   I don't know if this is any good for him when I'm half focused on pleasing him and half focused on my increasingly sore ass, but he seemes to enjoy it.  

Every now and then he'd stop and ask me "Do you need more beating, slave?" and I'd of course say "Yes, Master".   Of course I do.  What other answer is there? 

Finally my answer started to be a very shaky, agonized "I don't know Master, whatever you want". 

He bent me foward, head down on the floor, and snapped with the whip across my rear, my thighs, inner thighs, my cunt.   Ohhh and ohhh!
Then he knelt behind me and said "Surprise" which only means one thing around here.  A little drip of lube and his dick was shoved into my ass.  

See, it's not really ass rape if you yell surprise first.  

I heard that somewhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...