Friday, January 18, 2013

Warning: Sappiness Alert

I re-worded this song for my Master...

I Love the Way You Love Me


I like the feel of your hands on my hips,
I like the sound of your cracking the whips,
The way that your fingers pull on my hair,
And how your touch lingers even when you're not there,
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your slave in your lap
And how you convinced me to dance under pain
With everyone watching like we were insane.

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, hard and sweetly,
Heart and soul, so completely.
I love the way you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...