Friday, January 18, 2013

Slavey project of the day

So last night as I was putting the kitchen back in order I happened to complain about not being able to find any tupperwares that matched lids to bottoms.   Master, being ever helpful, told me that today my task was to clean and organize the kitchen cabinet with the pots/tupperware/pans/things so that I could find stuff in there.

I just finished up with that-- taking everything out, washing it, washing the cabinets, throwing some things away and putting the rest back, even with an organizational chart to show where everything goes.  This will remind me to put things back the right way.


My cleaning soundtrack:

The Pain of Loving You



No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...