Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Night...Creepy Visitor

He fell asleep after some extraordinary and rough sex (I was wondering if my tooth cut his knuckle or just my lip).

His hand was wrapped tightly around my right wrist as he slept.   I was lying there, near sleep, when I felt a creepy crawly on my left shoulder.   Spider, I thought.  Slightly panicking,  I tried to pull my wrist away to smack the crawly thing but his grip was still tight even in his sleep.   I rolled my shoulder around on the bed, hoping that would at least scare it off.   No more creepy feeling thing, but I lay awake for a while longer, wondering... it is kind of amazing that I got to sleep at all, actually.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I wouldn't have had to worry about his hand holding my wrist, because I would have been screaming so loudly he would have awaken!!!

    Wow, you were seriously brave!!!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't even occur to me to try to wake him up (this is against the rules, and while a spider might be considered an emergency to some, I really just didn't even think about it). I'm not terrified of spiders though- I just don't like them walking on me!

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...