Thursday, September 4, 2014

Afternoon off work for Master

I was still cleaning the house when Master got home yesterday. 

But at least I was naked.

He tied me up, including my arms, then started straight off with the belt.  Then the little whip.  He left a few fresh marks on me with that where it broke skin.   I don't even know what all happened next and next after that.   It went on for a long time and I was pretty much in subspace for a lot of it.  There was a lot of the misery stick, but even worse than that was the window blind rod.  That thing really hurts, with its corners!

He took a leather strap and cinched it up tight on my neck, using it to direct me up or down, choking me just a little as I sucked on his cock or while he was fucking me.

After much beating, he told me he was going to keep going until I begged to suck him off.  That gave my brain a double spin, because what should I do?  What did he want me to do?    Beg now, or beg later?  Which was better?  I decided to put it off a bit, and see what happened.  A while and several implements later he hit my cunt hard with the single tail and the begging just popped out "Please can I suck you off now, Master?" He hit me a few more times with the whip and then let me get on my knees.  

In the end he fucked me and we collapsed on a heap on the bedroom floor.    I guess I made the right choice because he seemed very pleased. 

I was just reading this little essay called "Don't give me choices".  But my Master is one who takes choice-making to the level of mind fuck for me.   All the time.   It does me absolutely no good at all to tell him that, because he does what he wants!

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes get choices....Master then adapts them to suit Him....LOL.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir gives me those kind of choices, the mind fuck kind. I love to hate them!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...