Monday, June 6, 2016

Fitbit

I'm still wearing it.  I stopped posting each little count of steps.  But here is the latest wrap up.  I missed making my goal one day this week.

Monday: 16,031 steps
Tuesday: 13,448 steps
Wednesday: 18,672 steps 
Thursday: 20,895 steps (and not even really sore!)
Friday: 9,767 (oh so close!) This was my really busy day, so I didn't have time for a nice long walk.  I went for a small walk around the yard.
Saturday: 11,716
Sunday:  16,647 Master and I went for a long walk together in the hot part of the day.  Whew!

I got a blister yesterday while cleaning up branches the storm had knocked down, so I'll see if I'm still able to wear shoes later.  

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...