Monday, June 6, 2016

Fitbit

I'm still wearing it.  I stopped posting each little count of steps.  But here is the latest wrap up.  I missed making my goal one day this week.

Monday: 16,031 steps
Tuesday: 13,448 steps
Wednesday: 18,672 steps 
Thursday: 20,895 steps (and not even really sore!)
Friday: 9,767 (oh so close!) This was my really busy day, so I didn't have time for a nice long walk.  I went for a small walk around the yard.
Saturday: 11,716
Sunday:  16,647 Master and I went for a long walk together in the hot part of the day.  Whew!

I got a blister yesterday while cleaning up branches the storm had knocked down, so I'll see if I'm still able to wear shoes later.  

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!!! You guys run circles around me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Plans

Last night Master attached the clover clamps to my lower lips and stretched them tight.  He inserted two fingers and began fucking me with t...