1. What TV show do you love to watch but are a little embarrassed to tell friends that you simply cannot miss an episode.
I don't really have a show like that. I'm not embarrassed by the few shows I watch regularly: Game of Thrones is the only one that isn't on Netflix so I can't miss any episodes of that. The other shows I watch I just get to when I can.
2. What website and/or magazine do you read and it’s your guilty pleasure?
Probably some of the stuff on Fetlife or blogs count as a guilty pleasure. Although I don't feel that guilty, except maybe for some of the trainwreck threads I follow. Can't look away, it's so bad!
3. What is the grocery store item you buy but you know you should not?
Very occasionally I will get a candy bar, or a bag of chocolate covered nuts. Or get a pack of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and then eat them all myself.
4. Tell us about something you do at work that you would not want your co-workers to know that you do.
This doesn't really apply to me now. Back when Master and I worked together, sometimes he would grope me in the back room when no one was around...
5. Do you have a secret stash? What is it?
I don't have any secrets from Master, but occasionally I will get a chocolate bar and hide it from the kids. Do sex/BDSM toys count? We have a lot of those. I have my pile of erotic coloring books, too.
Bonus: What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?
Watching lactation porn, piss videos or human cow porn. :)
Master had a terrible day yesterday. He's caught my cold, but he still has to go into work. Not only that, but he had to go to a meeti...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...