Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Small Dilemma and Some Ass Sex

I got up this morning and it was chilly, actually chilly, since we had the windows open.   I had a bit of a slave-type dilemma then, since my Master's rule is that when I'm in the house I am to be naked.    This rule is temporary, because when our kids get home from visiting grandma and grandpa, it will not be possible.   But for now, it is the rule.

That doesn't sound like a dilemma, you are thinking.   But I knew if I told him I was cold, he'd let me put on a robe.  He really is very reasonable.  At 80 degrees, naked is fine.  At 60 degrees, it really is not and he is a realist.  He also doesn't want a shivering, miserable slave.   

The dilemma came in because he was still asleep and he also has a strict rule about not waking him up, unless it is an emergency.  Some things that do not qualify as emergencies:   slave being excessively horny, and slave being cold and unable to put on a robe without asking. 

So I made the decision based on what I thought he would want, which was to put on the robe and leave him sleeping.  Then when he did come downstairs I asked if it was all right that I was wearing a robe because I was cold.  And he said it was fine.  

I got him his tea, and sat with him while he played Civilization 5, with me only mentioning once how it would be fun to go upstairs and fuck, you know,  if he wanted.   He was content to play with me casually with one hand and play the game with the other.   He made me come standing there bent over the table with his hand rubbing me.  And come again. And again.  Then told me to go up and get the vibrator.  I did, practically skipping up the stairs and back.  

I still only had about half his attention as he cursed the game and moved his units around with one hand while using the other on me.  I held the vibrator to my clit and waited for his command.   Sometimes he'd give it right away, other times I would be hanging on to the edge, about to tip over into an orgasm, but holding it off, hanging on tight to my self control to wait for the command to come.    I don't even know how many I had.  I find it hard to count so unless I am ordered to I don't worry about the numbers.

Finally, he said, go upstairs and wait for me on the bed.  I zipped up there in a hurry.    Master was right behind me, positioned me on the bed the way he wanted, on my back, and thrust in.   At the same time he gave me the command to come, and I did.   Again, and again he commanded it. I complied.. He brought out the Hitachi, which can make me orgasm in like 0.5 seconds or less, and held it against my clit.  I still had to hold off until he gave the command, which was a pure torment.   It probably wasn't a long time, but it seemed stretched out to eternity. 

Then his raised one of my legs to his shoulder and slipped his finger into my ass.   Oh fucking goodness, that was excellent.  He started commanding more orgasms, one immediately after the other until it was just one continuous huge wave of pleasure.    I didn't even feel inside my own mind anymore, I just was pleasure, that's all.    Then he pulled out and told me to roll over. 

I did, and he got ready to fuck my ass.  He told me to come just as he made the entrance, which did not do good things for me.   You know, hopefully, that the ass tightens during orgasms, and tightness and dick entrance at the same time bring pain.  I screamed.  I always scream, I can't help it.   "No, no, no, don't make me come again," I was begging.   Then he was deep inside, and I was still screaming, moaning, whimpering,  but my "No, no, no" was turning to "Yes, yes, yes", and it was good.  Beyond good, actually, the kind of amazing that takes me completely out of myself.     My Master finally came himself and rolled off me. 

After a brief and very heavenly period of zoning out snuggled up against him he said it was time to get up and shower.  We had gardening to do!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's me, Michael from Hamburg, Germany. Your Master lives the life I'm dreaming of. Greet him ! And thanks for the writing. Do you understand me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm glad you are enjoying. I'll let him know when he gets back.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...