Thursday, April 18, 2013

From His Perspective



Master wrote this about last night:



For once, this has nothing to do with her pain. I attach the clothespins carefully to her flanks, her thighs, her ass, and the sides of her breasts. Sometimes ksst gasps a little as a clothespin snaps home, but I ignore her, as this has nothing to do with her pain. Finally, six or eight clothespins are attached, and I turn ksst to 'The Position,' back to me, gripping the dresser, head down.
Now comes the fun part, as I take my mark. I snap the belt, or worse, the strap, several times to find the range and heighten the tension. As I move around, I periodically take ranging shots. Thus, she never knows if the next snap will hit her, a clothespin, or just snap harmlessly in air. The snaps alone make her wet.
At last I start snapping off the clothespins one by one. The wooden ones are unsatisfying; they frequently absorb even a direct hit without falling off. The plastic ones are much better; they occasionally explode, sending shards of plastic everywhere. Satisfying, but a little hard on the clothespins.
DM

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you DM! It's awesome to get to hear about an experience from a Dom perspective. Please write more when you can!!

    ~fiona

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...