Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy

I haven't had sex since Saturday.  He has had sex, with my throat, several times.   
 I have been been thoroughly spanked with a wooden spoon twice and flogged, and last night he put clothes pins (did you know the under arm is a really painful spot for those I found that out now) on me and then smacked them off with the belt.   It is amazing to me how this makes me completely happy and sexually satisfied.   Sure, I still want the fucking, but I don't feel I need it.  I sure don't feel sad or neglected at all. 

Happy Wednesday Ya'll! 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how sexual contentment can be found without there being sex. NOT that it takes the place or anything, BUT...amazing!

    Happy Wednesday!
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happens with us as well. The pain will satisfy the need although the sex is always nice too. Totally get it.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...