Sunday, April 21, 2013

Upstairs

"Upstairs"  

Just one word, but it is one of my favorite ones.

I dashed up the stairs, laughing and trying to outrun him as he tried to swat me.

I made it to top before he grabbed my robe sash and pulled me to the floor.   Still laughing, I tried to crawl away.  He pushed my head down to the floor, his other hand still holding me by the sash, but as soon as he let go with one hand to try to lift my robe, I popped up and tried to crawl awayHe yanked me back, pushed my head hard to the floor,  shoved me into a head down/ass up position.    He smacked me a few times, and I stayed in place this time as he lifted the back of my robe, exposing my wet pussy.    

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kitty, I kind of ran out of time, then decided to just stop there. There was more to the story, but I don't know, I'm feeling vague.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...